IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
USE OF THE RAPID RULINGS WEBSITE
- This website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. You also represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Rapid Rulings and meet all eligibility requirements.
- It is recommended that you consult an attorney before acting on any of the materials on this website. Rapid Rulings does not represent anyone, and does not practice law.
- The purpose of this website is to sell alternative dispute resolution services. Information it contains describes those services. Links to third party websites are for your convenience, and are not endorsements of the information on those websites.
- You assume responsibility for your use of this website and any linked sites, including problems with theft, deletion, viruses, etc. We are not liable for any damage from these issues.
- You agree not to use the website to transmit, or have others transmit, any advertising or promotional material. You will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate Rapid Rulings, a Rapid Rulings employee, another user/customer or any other person or entity.
- This site, its text, and all aspects of it are the property of Rapid Rulings, and are protected from unauthorized copying and distribution by intellectual property and unfair business practice laws. Displaying these materials on the website is not a grant of permission for others to use the content in it. These materials may not be reproduced, modified, or used in any manner without the written permission of Rapid Rulings.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the website or systems supporting it.
- You are responsible for any ID/password you supply and any activity on your account. Do not allow others to use these. Report any unauthorized use.
- You agree that Rapid Rulings may terminate or block your access to this website at any time. If you are suspected to have engaged in illegal activities in connection with this website, any information Rapid Rulings has about your activities may be revealed.
- Use the “Contact Us” feature for questions relating to the Rapid Rulings process. No email is authorized for any purpose unrelated to the Rapid Rulings process or proposed services to Rapids Rulings.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this website, and any service we provide on the website (except disputes for which a deposit has been paid), in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to email@example.com.
USE OF THE RAPID RULINGS PROCESS FOR A DISPUTE
- Before you submit a dispute to Rapid Rulings, you and the other party must enter into a CONTRACT BETWEEN THE PARTIES, found here. An "I agree" checkbox will appear during the invitation process. When you check it, you will be accepting the terms of that contract.
- To become a client of Rapid Rulings, you must agree to the RAPID RULINGS PROCESS FOR A DISUPTE contract. You can review that contract here. An "I agree" checkbox will appear during the deposit process. When you check it, you will be accepting the terms of this process.